Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Up Dharma Down night out at handuraw.. pt.1



Well after watching hardwood at the SM northwing, we went home and puked my self
hard out on the toilet, cause of the caffine i was consuming earlier while watching hardwood.
yep, im not allowed to take any form of caffine, cause it makes the acidity level in my tummy rise high till it reaches heaven.. but yeah i was looking for something to drink nearby and found some
iced coffee near the area.
Effect? puke till i puked my tounge out off the toilet..
I was really kinda feeling sick at that time, cause of the caffine effects running on my nerves making it shake like snakes, plus the dehydration i got through the puking..
yeah... BUT HELL NO!!... that ain't gonna stop me from going to handuraw, no caffine can stop me from watching UP DHARMA DOWN!!!!
So i left up my red bursting head and stop my puking, took my tounge out the toilet and put it back in my mouth, and step out the rest room and screamed from the top of my lungs, and felt an overwhelming power of chi, flowing to me in a trance of ultra magnetic waives and said..
lets go.. then she said, "you got some puke particles in your mouth", so i lick em all up and smile..
:)
so yeah lets cut the F#@%!^* crap and roll..
we took a cab, arrived just in time when the bands were starting to play like there's no tomorrow coming, and just guess who passed me by .. :)
IT WAS IAN ZAFRA OF SHIELA AND THE F#&$!^* INSECTS MAN!!!!
whew!!.. (pardon for the language) ahem.. hem..
yep Mr. Ian Zafra of Shiela And The Insects, one of Cebu's legendary bands, and not to mention, one of the god fathers of rock and music scene in Cebu
so yeah we got to witness him playing with a new band,
heres a shot of Mr. Ian Zafra playing



I know, i know.. its blurry and crappy, but anyways, the man in the middle is him,..
believe it or not.. again thanks to my handy dandy sony erricson k800i, i was graced to get a shot of them at the said event.. haha very far though..
ayt this is taking too long so im gonna split this in 2 ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment